Wednesday, September 5, 2007

To all three of my grandchildren

What a wonderful weekend. Lots of family, friends and kids. My dogs thought they had gone to heaven with all those kids to play with. The best kid of all was my little 18 month old grandson Jack. What a cutie and the best natured child you could wish for. He is certainly the boss of his family and has his parents jumping to his every whim.

The only bad thing about the weekend was that my other two grandchildren couldn't be there. Thanks to female police, lawyers, judges and children's service workers, it has been decreed that nobody in our family should be allowed to see them or even send them a birthday card. Unfortunately, most of these women are lesbians who don't like men and don't consider them important in the life of a child.

It is pretty sad that dads are considered disposable and not necessary to children. I cannot imagine the permanent psychological harm that is being done to my grandchildren by making them believe that their father has walked away from them and doesn't care about them and that all their other relatives on his side of the family couldn't care less about them.

All sorts of research has been done that shows how children are harmed by a missing parent and how it affects their entire life. It makes them angry adults with poor self-esteem. The fact is, most female police and child care workers are lesbians and they do not like men and consider them unnecessary.

Unfortunately, I am not young and may not be around long enough to meet my grandchildren when they are old enough to decide for themselves. I hope that someday they will know that I loved them and missed them terribly.

No comments:

Police stupidity