Monday, October 15, 2007

Even more female police violence

It seems that every time we turn around, there are more incidents of female police violence. A while ago I wrote about one incident. Before that, we had an off duty female police officer deliberately go to her house, get her gun and kill her married lover.

Now there is a lovely video of a female police officer shooting at a man who is already subdued by a male officer and who is not struggling. I guess the only good part of the video is that she is apparently not a very good shot as the surprised male officer and the detainee both appear to be ok after the shot.

I am a female and I know that women can do almost anything they set their minds to but I wonder about the appropriateness of females in some professions.

I know that if I am in a fire, I want the biggest, strongest fire fighter to come and help me, not a woman who has her job because of political correctness. No matter how strong she is, she will not be as strong as a man in the same job.

I know that if I am every to be arrested, much as I don't care for the police, I would rather be arrested by a male police officer. It seems that woman who are given that sort of authority and who carry a gun are not always able to remove their emotions from their actions.

Take a look at the video and see what I mean. Bet nothing happens to anyone here but the man apprehended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbK4GibWwTQ

No comments:

Police stupidity